- When: Today, Thursday 21st August 2014, 1830 UK Time, 1300 EDT
- Where: Here. (live on Google Hangouts to Air)
- How Long? 45 Minutes (The screencast will also be recorded)
- How? Just watch it on your PC, tablet or smart phone!
We are excited to announce our first ever live broadcast from the Edinburgh Fringe. You’ll be able to watch us live on YouTube and also Google Hangouts on Air. All you need is a laptop, a smartphone or a tablet and an internet connection. No need to register. No need to book.
The Lineup for FringeReview Live
– special drop in guests from the Edinburgh Fringe – examples of artists whose use of social media affects their ticket sales
– a chat with social media expert, founder of the Social Media Leadership Forum, Justin Hunt
– storyteller and Fringe podcaster, Ewan SpenceSo do tune in!
We’ll also be publishing a link within an hour of the event so you can watch the screencast live on Youtube.
Controversial, fun and full of intriguing content….